Mercku M2 Hive: the Mesh Wi-fi system, designed for your home!
- The Mercku Hive Wireless Wifi System Includes:
- 1 - M2 standalone "Queen" router
- 4 - Bee Mesh Node Add-Ons
- Dual-Band Connection - Support both 2.4Ghz (high speed up to 300 Mbps) and 5Ghz (high speed up to 867 Mbps) — a true dual-band mesh whole-home WiFi system. Network Assist technology keeps your connection fast. Choose the fastest band for your devices.
- Your Mercku M2 Mesh Wi-Fi system easily handles up to 60 devices - an excellent investment for small/medium businesses!
- A Hive system can cover up to 5000 sq. ft, so that dead zones are eliminated.
- When we say fast Wi-Fi, we mean it. M2 Hive is twice as fast as the industry average. No more waiting for your favorite program to load or dealing with lag in your gaming.
- Fast and Simple to Set Up - Set up in three quick and easy steps. To create the most effective Wi-Fi network for your home’s layout:
- Plug in a Bee node no more than 33 feet away from the M2.
- Next, return to Mercku app homepage and click on the + sign to add a Bee node to your network.
- The M2 Queen and the Bee nodes will be connected automatically. Now you’re good to go!
- Easily Manage your network with the Mercku App. Download the Mercku App for your favorite iOS or Android device to manage your system and connected devices or set parental controls.
- Not at home? The Mercku app lets you control your network remotely! Our user-friendly app, exclusively for smart WiFi router, enables you to block unwanted users and add new ones in seconds, monitor your network’s speed, and limit access to websites or set time limits to manage how and when your network is used. Use the Mercku app to monitor and control your routers for home, anytime, anywhere.
- We stand behind our product! The Mercku M2 comes with 24 hours shipping, a 30-day money-back guarantee, fast customer support, and a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
From Our Users:
"The Mercku Wi-Fi system works noticeably better than any other product I've tried" --Victor K.
"Quite impressive Wi-Fi speed, covered all areas of my home" --Shaharin S.
"We have about 1000 SQ ft single level condo and cable internet. The cable line comes in through the back of our place but we do most of our work, TV, security camera in the front. We didn't want to have to run an ugly cable line through our home and have the modem visible in the living room. Now the modem and router are in a closet in the back and we get big speeds in the front with just one Bee in the living room. " --Adam S.
Mercku in the News:
Awards and Recognitions:
People who bought this product, also bought